Reasons for Shaping of Crushed Ice by Air cooled cube ice machine
If your air cooled cube ice machine only gets crushed ice from the distributor, please check the following:
* It is normal for an air cooled cube ice machine to obtain a small amount of crushed or broken ice before or at the same time distributing the cubic ice. This is most common after using crushed ice, and then you choose the cube. When the air-cooled cubic ice maker is distributed, the remaining debris at the bottom of the crusher blade or bucket is picked up.
* When choosing an air cooled cube ice machine, the distribution cube needs to activate the lever behind the ice bucket to open the flaps and allow the whole cube to come out. If the ice falls behind the bucket, this may prevent the lever from working. Remove the ice bucket and check for ice that may fall behind the bucket.
* If there is no ice behind the bucket of the ice maker, try to distribute the ice when the bucket is unloaded. Close the door, press the ice and listen to a loud noise. If you don't hear a snapshot, you need a service. If you hear a click, re-insert the bucket and try again to get the ice out. If there are still no cubes, check the ice in the bucket.
Why does an air cooled cube ice machine get crushed ice that does not form?
To remove and inspect the ice bucket of the air-cooled cubic ice maker:
- Lift the refrigerator forward and slide it forward. Pull the refrigerator out.
- Check and remove the caking or ice shaving in the garbage bin.
- If ice still exists, run the bin under warm water until the ice melts completely. Dry the garbage can thoroughly.
- Re-install the refrigerator and push it back to the wall.
- Set aside time for the ice maker to recycle again - to make cubes.
- Try the distributor again