Reasons for Ice Slow in food grade ice machine
There are probably several reasons for this:
1. The refrigerant pressure is too high or too low, which causes the compressor to work abnormally.
2. Refrigerant pipeline has gas or impurities, or pipeline deformation.
3. If the machine is air-cooled, it may be because the fan and electrical appliances are damaged and the rotating speed is slower, so the heat dissipation effect is not good, resulting in slow ice-making time, once long, it may burn the compressor.
4. Insufficient refrigerant (which is not leaked or consumed); excessive refrigerant, which will affect the ice-making efficiency of food grade ice machine.
5. If the ambient temperature is too high, the best effect of food grade ice machine is of course the lower environment, the better the ice-making effect. So when the ambient temperature is too high, the ice-making efficiency will also be affected. Generally, the ambient temperature should be controlled within 35 degrees Celsius.
6. food grade ice machine's working point, food grade ice machine should be placed in ventilated, easy to heat the work place, if stuck in the corner, it will seriously affect the performance of food grade ice machine .